Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Your World,

Now playing: When You Tell Me That You Love Me ft Diana Ross - Westlife

Just realised that I owe quite a few entries. So far, there's 5entries to clear including this one on B's POP. Heh, not much on this though. Shall try to squeeze 2 in one entry for the next 4. 

Next time on whoever's POP, I'm so not gna care about how many people they restrict alrdy ! I was quite troubled by this thing for a few days, ended up seeing a group of people entering the camp site. More than 5 people k ! Anyway, congrats on your POP, Mr Z ! First phase is over... Jiayou (: I knw you'll be reading this one day, just wna let yknw that I'll be morally supporting you while you have to survive those stuff. Look forward to the last day of your NS period. ☺ ∞ {L}

The journey from B's house to his camp was quite lively. Both David and Junhan were like my source of entertainment. 



Eczema on my upper lip ): I think it's a sign for me to stay at home after this wkends. Shall cont watching Hello Baby Mblaq now. Last episode now ! Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment