Thursday, January 27, 2011

Don't Want An Ending,



#1 Why are you doing this challenge?
Idk.

-

Refer to the video above. Love the song a lot ; Dont Want An Ending by Sam Tsui.

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY, BFF AND BROTHER ! :D

It's our beloved YY's 19th birthday last Thursday. Rushed to collect the cake after my work. I think I was being clumsy when I was on the company bus. The present hit the seat real hard and everyone looked at me ._. Surprise celebration after dinner at the roof garden. The wind was being a nuisance that night. Yes, nice surprise ! Headed to Bishan to meet Y for awhile and back home at 9plus.


Had an early reunion dinner w relatives on Sunday near Grandma's place. Had our catch-up session. Love the food there. Headed home at 10plus, work the next day. Monday Blues.

I'll be having my BTT later at 9.15AM. Goodluck because I didnt study much. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment