Sunday, January 02, 2011

For All Time,

#9: How do you feel about yourself?
Idk. I dont understand myself so Idk how do I feel about myself.

-

I shall update my blog while waiting for a friend to reach Yishun. HAPPY NEW YEAR ! It's 2011 and a new beginning for myself starting from 0000hrs, 1/1/2011 (;



My alien lips after drinking Blu Vodka

LOVE THEM ! :D

Went for countdown w clique on the 31st. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARLING ! ILOVEYOU ALOT ! The fireworks were damn nice and awesome ! Like 3D fireworks only. I love the moment when I hugged HueyZhen while watching fireworks. Our mother & daughter hugs :D Headed to Cityhall after that to meet YY & KT at Somerset. Alley Bar only allows 20years old and above to enter the pub.  Cabbed to Boat Quay but most of the pubs are either closed or there's minimum age. So bought liquor and drank at the riverside. Xmas exchange. Damn cool pls. I got YY's and he got mine. Stayed at that place for a few hours and headed home at 7plus in the morning. KO-ed immediately after reaching home and woke up at 2plus and stayed at home after that. I seriously love this bunch of crazy people.

Met up w Darling today for lunch. Talked about many things. Darling accompanied me home cus my item has arrived and no one's home. Cont'd chatting and she left for work after that. Thanks, darling ! :D

Shall prepare to go out now. I seriously need my slp but today's a no-choice night. I shall not go out after work, after tml. Tml shall be my last time. Darling, my last is for you ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment