Sunday, January 09, 2011

So Tell Me Why,

#3: Is the truth always good to hear? Why or why not?
The truth is not always good to hear. Bcos you'll start pondering about all the What If(s). & I tell you, I seriously hate the phrases of what if & if I've known earlier ... !

-


Went out w 3girls ystd and accompanied Sylvia & Joleen for dinner at Pasta De Waraku while waiting for Mum's arrival. I watched them eat okay ! Being bored and had nothing to do, I started playing w J's camera. I love her camera uber much can ! Mum reached and I abandoned my girls. Dined at the nearby hawker centre and headed to OG to buy mattress covers. Dad came to fetch us home and my phone rang. I thought it's Dad when he alrdy saw us waiting there but turned out w be someone else. Nice timing eh ?! Headed home and chatted on phone till damn late ._. Fell aslp at 4plus and I woke up at 1pm today. Thinking whether I should go out alone to get some stuff done or not.

I'm suddenly craving for the mushroom crepe that Sylvia had ystd. Freaking nice. & tml's the day. Doomsday ! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment