Saturday, January 08, 2011

Second Time Around,

#6: Write a letter to the person you’re closest to.
Hi, Darling ! 

Thanks for being there for me whenever I need a pair of listening ears, whenever I'm feeling down, whenever I'm feeling vexed/confused and everything. Yknw that I'm feeling super down lately bcos of some stuff. I appreciate your presence, your worries for me. Rlly a lot. Yknw I'll nvr get bored and tired of your stories too. I♥YOU ! Please tkcare of yourself and do not get so stress over your projects. 


-



Work ystd was damn sian. I seriously cant stand people who maligned me w/o checking out the truth first. Met up w R last evening, after having dinner w Mum, at Northpoint to do some selection of things. Had my ice cream at Swensen's while R had his dinner there. I think we're the same kind of people, man ! We took a long time to decide whether to buy or not after deciding on smth bcos it's the last piece alrdy & we seriously hate it a lot ! Headed home at arnd 10plus. As for today, I can say it's also quite slack too. Took my nap straight after reaching home. One word : SHIOK !! Woke up to have my dinner - Mum cooked bak kut teh. 


Ok, I'm done. Goodnight, people. Gna meet my girls at 4pm tml. I need more shirts !!

No comments:

Post a Comment