Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Road That Never Ends,



Went out w half-clique last evening for dinner at AMK Pizza Hut. I was late like mad. Supposed to meet them at 7pm there but I misread it and I thought 7pm at station. Then there's freaking slow traffic at Lentor Rd. Worse was, I alighted one stop before the real stop. Tiring ttm. Felt so weird when Sylvia wasnt arnd. Requested them to be noisy. Our conversation somehow got a bit heated whenever we talk about one topic. We all knw why (: Left at 8plus or 9pm. Headed to Dhoby Ghaut to meet Y and then headed to Liang Court to meet up w other 2friends. But there's a sudden change of plan so Y & I headed to ECP. I seriously love the sound of the wave (: Left at 12plus and headed to Woodlands for my craving ; egg prata :D Slacked, chit chatted and I cabbed home at 3plus in the morning. Dozed off at 4plus and I woke up at 1.39PM today :D Shiok though I'm still feeling tired up till now.

Idk what's right or wrong anymore. Or perhaps, left or right ...

No comments:

Post a Comment