Thursday, March 13, 2014

FOOD: CSHH

I'm gna throwback to 1st of March (Saturday) for now.

Had a great lunch gathering with my favourites 2 Saturdays back @ Chye Seng Huat Hardware. The heat from the sun was so unbearable! Imagine us walking under the sun for about 8mins (?). It felt like forever! It was full when we arrived at CSHH. We wanted to get an indoor table but we were left with only the table outside. Good thing we were directly under the fans so it wasn't that bad after all. 



As usual, the guys were talking about army... I really have not much idea what they were talking. I'm just glad that Baby has ORD-ed and I don't have to experience the no-contact-for-a-few-days-because-of-outfields anymore. Anyway, most of us ordered The Huat Breakfast so that explains why I have only a few photos of food below. 

I didn't manage to finish my croissant and scrambled eggs because it was too much for me. But overall, it was good. Shall let the following photos do the talking.


Cold Brewed Coffee

Homemade Lemonade

Spicy Prawn Aglio Olio

Hot Chocolate

The Huat Breakfast

Cod Fillet


Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment