Saturday, March 22, 2014

M'sia trip x Arthur Ho Cutie's 1st Birthday,

Started working since Wednesday. But nope, not gna talk about it yet.

Warning: Click back or whatever if you do not wish to see too many photos (or rather me instead of Arthur Ho Cutie)!

Entered M'sia on Saturday (15 March) for some shopping with Baby and his family. I think I woke up the earliest amongst them: as early as 515am bcos according to B, his aunt will reach my place at 7am. Being the super slow-action kind of girl before leaving house, I will always need a good 2hrs to prepare myself. Yes, I'm damn slow.

The traffic flow was quite bad. It took us 2hrs to enter M'sia. But considering the fact that it was a wkend morning, I think 2hrs was still okay. Had lunch at a Bak Kut Teh coffeeshop. Baby and I think that it wasn't that yummy :/ No pictures throughout the JB trip anyway. Ng Ah Sio Bak Kut Teh and Song Fa are so much nicer! I can only compare with these two bcos I had these recently.

Manicure (not me), visited one of their relatives' terrace and shopped at Jusco. Nothing caught my eyes as I wasn't feeling good. Bought only a packet of white coffee for my family (I dislike coffee) and a packet of snack for my mum and that's it. Had lunch at a restaurant, some kind of Chinese restaurant where they served super tiny abalone and scallops. Hahah. Left M'sia at about 4plus in the afternoon. The jam wasn't that bad now, 1hr+. We reached Singapore about at 5pm. Thanks to Baby's Aunt who sent us to Sylvia's place for the celebration.

Attended Arthur Ho cutie's 1st year birthday celebration at the common area. Haven't seen this boy for almost 3mths. Luckily Constance was there to accompany me. Helped out by collecting the birthday cake with Con at Pine Garden and prepared for cake cutting sesh when we were back.




The king of the day! 
I was feeling real tired that day and good thing Con sent me out to the bus stop to take a direct bus back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment