Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Slappy Cakes x BKT,

8th March 2014:


It's a must to head down to SIM to submit some hardcopy documents after online application. There's no choice but to head down (with Baby). But who knew it would turn out to be a wasted trip. I brought photocopied documents when what they needed was the original copies. I went back with my parents on the following Monday and I was told that I have to make 2 more trips to complete everything.

Impromptu decision to go to Sentosa to collect my RWS membership card. I started acting like some tourists and got niam-ed by Boyf. HAHAH!



And since it's near lunchtime, we decided to go for Slappy Cakes after the collection. We are gna try Nook in future to compare between these two. 


I was kinda surprised that they actually served brkfast meal too. Hahah, I thought it was supposed to be all pancakes, pancakes and pancakes... I was so wrong. And since the utensils came before the ingredients for our pancakes, we decided to play with them before it's too late.




We ordered a bottle of chocolate batter and whole grain batter. Needless to guess, chocolate was ordered by me. But, personally I think whole grain is so much nicer after tasting it. We had chocolate chips, banana, crispy bacon and lavender honey syrup (?) to go along with our pancakes.


This is rlly sour for me.

& the playing of pancakes starts now (D.I.Y.)...







Left Sentosa to meet Baby's family at City Sqaure Mall for dinner at Ng Ah Sio Bak Kut Teh. But before that, we had our fun at the arcade to relief our childhood times by playing Street Fighter (or smth).





I've been wanting to patronise this place since quite some time ago and finally!!!!! The soup was a lil spicy for me bcos of the amount of pepper but I like the shiok-ness of pepper in my soup. Contradicting much. There's pig liver in our order as well. I prefer pig liver much more than kidney. Pig kidney has this texture that I think it's kinda scary. Too smooth for me. Overall, my tummy was damn satisfied with the dinner I had that night. Next in my list shall be Outram Park Ya Hua Rou Gu Cha Restaurant.


I'll be starting my holiday job from tomorrow onwards. The working hours are very long and it's from Monday to Saturday. But I guess I've no choice but to endure with it till mid May. What's impt is the journey. It's located at the central of my area. No travelling of bus or trains are needed! It's just for 2 months! $_$

Till then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment