Monday, March 10, 2014

Hong Kong Day 5: Shop & Eat,

HONGKONG DAY 5:

WeI finally had one whole day of shopping. B didn't buy a lot because nth much caught his attention while I bought like some crazy girl. Rlly a shopaholic.

We started our day by having brunch at a recommended cha chaan teng*: Lan Fong Yuen. This was the first time B and I had to share a table with 2 different groups of strangers. I felt rather uncomfortable at first but I got used to it after awhile. I could also see what others (from my table) ordered. And yes, theirs looked tastier than ours :/

*Cha Chaan Teng (茶餐厅): tea restaurant. It is commonly found in Greater China, including Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and part of Guangdong. They are known for eclectic and affordable menus, which include many dishes from HK cuisine and HK-style Western cuisine.
- extracted from here.


So, we settled down and ordered two different types of noodles and a burger to share. We regretted quite a bit after placing our orders because we could've tried a few more food if we were to share just one plate of noodle. The pork burger was the first to arrive. It was rlly awesome and I was happy that we ordered this instead of other burgers listed on the menu. It's definitely one of the must-try when one patronises Lan Fong Yuen. C



Personally, I do not like the noodles K They use instant noodle for their choice of noodle. I'm not a fan of instant noodle and I rarely crave for it. However, the food that came with the noodle was good! I ordered a plate of noodle with idk-what-chicken while B ordered one with chicken wings. I rlly love the chicken for mine.



Headed down for some shopping at Time Square where I bought my Chuck Taylor. Saw a clutch wallet at Samantha Thavasa and boy! It was so damn pretty and gorgeous! But, my money didn't allow me to buy. It's a ltd ed kind of purse and hence, it explained the price of it. I even had the thought of purchasing it until B reminded me of the wallet he just gotten me on my 21st birthday!

After 2hrs or so, we took MTR to Mong Kok Station for Argyle Centre. That's where I started spending my money like free flow. The clothings there are so cheap and I bought another pair of shoes over there. I was surprised that it was so comfortable when I wore them to school.

Fast forward...

Settled our dinz at Australian Diary Co. @ Jordan Station - another cafe where we had to share tables with other customers. Ordered a set of ham + macaroni and breakfast set (?) + spaghetti and a cup of milk tea. Photos weren't taken at a good angle bcos there wasn't ample space for me /sigh/




Travelled to Langham Place to walk arnd and smth caught my attention.  

Hello Kitty

We entered the place and there's this hello kitty gallery at one level and I was so happy once again! No photos bcos all are quite unglam :/ Headed back to our hotel by foot and stopped by a stall to buy the hot sausage bcos the weather was too cold for me to continue.


Got the approval from Baby for this Gif. Introducing my Zachary (Zac) Zhuo. HAHAHAH. Yeah, I gave him this name for his work purpose (and perhaps school in future) and he likes it too. So, why not?! 

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment