Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Temasek Polytechnic (2011-2014),

Yknw what?

I'm an unofficial graduate!!! /Throw party poppers/

Cr: Google
28th February marks yet another milestone in my life: the end of my 3 years in Temasek Polytechnic. It was surreal as if I had just started my poly last year. But, nope. It's gna be (officially) over soon! I can't wait to be an official graduate!

I've learnt quite a lot during my stay in TP. There's plenty of ups and downs, be it as an individual or with friends. But I'm glad we've managed to put a happy ending to finish this chapter. I still rmb the times when I first entered TP with a very confused heart and mind. I am one of the oldest in the class (but apparently, I look like one of the youngest because of my physique. LOL!). I've to say that I didn't feel good initially because most of my friends were already in Yr 2 while I just entered into a polytechnic. But of cus, I was more than thankful for being able to get a place in a poly after re-taking 3 subjects back in 2010. Then it was the result for Sem 1.1. That was another wake up call for me.

From annual sports (during orientation) to making friends to term tests to exams to SIP to exams again and finally to graduation! Too much to even mention but I'm rlly glad to have made a group of good friends in poly, especially the girl who has the same name as me whom I call her Twinny.


This is the girl whom I can show all my emotions to anywhere and anytime! Things such as my tak glam faces and all the very chor lor actions/words and even topics that we didn't talk about before SIP and the list goes on... Through thick and thin, we have overcame all the obstacles we encountered during our attachment. That was one of the disastrous periods mentioned. Now that we are graduating soon, and going on a different route, I shall wish you all the best for your future endeavour. But this friendship will not stop here for sure because I still wna be the first to knw when you get a prince charming! ;) 
In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. Albert Schweitzer 



Of course, after typing the whole chunk above, a part of me is praying very hard that I won't need to re-module any of the modules. For now, we are all hoping for the best for the outcome of our results. /praying emoji appears/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment