Thursday, June 12, 2014

Artistry,

Met up w Shiyu ystd and we were supposed to have our brunch at A for Arbite. But the killer weather stopped us after finding for 5mins. We decided to go for Artistry which we walked past earlier. No fate w A for Arbite. Walked back to Artistry and we had to wait for quite some time before having available tables as it has limited seats in the air-conditioned area. But it does look a bit like some art museums due to the art pieces on the wall.





Then their menu (which I didn't take any photos of it) was very heavy! Hahah. We ordered two mains to share.

Big brkfast

Duck confit pesto linguine

Big brkfast... It reminds me of Library Cafe I visited with Baby in HK. There's vegetable served tgth and not cold salads and such. For this, I like the scrambled eggs. It isn't as watery as the previous ones that I visited. It didn't give me the "sick of it" feeling at all. We regretted ordering Duck linguine. It was rlly nice just that we both cannot take spicy food well. Hence, we wasted almost half of it. It was too hot for us to handle ;) It will be better if it's not spicy because I like linguine and the duck slices aren't rough or dry at all when chewed.

We decided to order desserts to fill our tummies because of the unfinished linguine. The variety of desserts available in Artistry.




We came to a decision of Red Velvet.


I thought this would taste as normal as other red velvet cakes. But no, this is really good. We dk what's the white thing though but I like it too. It tastes a bit like icing sugar yet a bit like coconut related food. Hahah.

Had our shopping trip at Bugis Street and I spent $70+ in just an hour -_- Spending my hard-saved money T_T I regret buying the black pair of shoes on the right. It is also the most expensive one among these three! But I'm happy because I of the other two pairs: my happy buys!

Yes, I do have a pair of small feet.

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment