Friday, June 06, 2014

The Plain,

26 May 2014:

Finally a trip down to The Plain after it being in my list for damn long. Visited this cafe w a girl name Joy. It was my 3rd or 4th consecutive trip down to Tj Pagar for the hidden cafes there. Yes, the very pretty and tall condominium is in the backgrnd of the first photo below. If I'm not wrong, it's called Pinnacle@Duxton.



The Plain doesn't have a menu on each table for their customers. The only menu they have is the super big one that is framed on the wall, like this:

Pretty cool

It's eco-friendly and cool but at the same time, it was a lil awkward bcos there was a couple sitting at the table in front of the menu when we were looking at the it. But anyway, we still made our orders. Some dishes come in small and regular portion, depending on how big your appetite is. As we're sharing, I ordered mine with a larger portion.

Smoked Salmon @ $12

Dean's Breakfast @ $13

Iced Chocolate @ $6.50
Yeah, salmon (agn!). In comparison w the prev cafe I visited, I think the salmon here tastes better. No, the salmon from the previous cafe was good. But this is even better IMO. The combination of thin sliced red apples and salmon made it even tastier. Ok, at first (before I had my first bite) I thought it was sliced garlic until I saw the menu agn. HAHAH!

Dean's Brkfast is good too. The combination of toast, poached eggs and melted cheese are rlly good! Maybe that's because I've nvr tried such a combination of food before. But I rlly love the melted cheese a lot. Gna visit this cafe agn, but not so soon.

*

Speaking of melted cheese, I'm rlly interested in this the first time I saw it online -

Source
Alr, I'm off! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment