Sunday, December 26, 2010

TikTok On The Clock,

#30: Who are you? When are you you? When are you not you?
I'm Eileen (LOL). I'm me when I knw that person for a long time. I'm not me when I just knw that person for awhile only. I can only open up to people whom I think I've known for quite some time. For anyone who has known me for long, they will knw that I'm always laughing and talking very loudly, at times. When I'm happy and feeling super energetic, I'll be like this. & mostly, when I'm w my clique and a few other people not from my clique.

-







What a hectic schedule I have for this whole wk. I've settled some things that I need to buy alrdy. But more things not done yet ): This wk at work was quite slack because I kept asking R about the enquiries. Went out w my 2girls on Thursday after work to celebrate K's belated birthday at NEX, Lena's. I love the ambience there. Met up w K again on Friday to shop for some stuff. It's seriously super short as most of the shops closed super early on xmas eve. We shall go out again next time before your sch reopens. Sorry, K. That decision was quite last minute. I hope you don't mind (: R came to meet us and K headed home. Headed to Clarke Quay w K to meet up w H & her friend. My first time going clubbing. I suppose that it'll be my first and also my last time going for clubbing. Went for supper at Newton > Chinatown > Home at 3plus.

I spent my xmas day w family for dinner and then out w R, H & JJ for late night movie. Gulliver's Travels at Marina Square > Esplanade > MBS. Had a drink at MBS and I got a lil tipsy. My mind's cleared after having supper at MBS foodcourt. Took a cab home after that and I reached home at 4plus in the morning.

All the late night supper, slping at wee hours ... I think if I were to continue doing this, I'll definitely gain a few kilos in just one wk. Shall stop doing this alrdy. I've a busy wkend. Going out in 2hrs' time to meet up w Clique for dinner. Nice one, having headache and I had only an average of 5hrs of slp for the past 2days.

Darling, where you ? I need someone to talk to but I'm so lazy to msg also ;x hahaha ! We shall meet up anytime when you're free. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment