Sunday, June 12, 2011

Addicted To You,

Hello, this is my 777th post after 1year & 3months. In fact, 6more days to 1year 4months. It was my 700th post waiting to reach 777th eagerly at that time. But I am no longer looking forward to this number anymore after some time. Was browsing thru the photo albums in the afternoon for this 30day challenge. I miss those days when I had nothing to worry about at all !

-

Day 3 — Your parents

Dear Beloved Parents,
Thanks for bringing me into this world. Thanks for all the pampering you all gave me for this 18, almost 19, years of life. I rlly feel blessed to be born in this family. Though I always throw tantrums at the both of you, and feeling guilty after that, but yknw the love I have for both of you can nvr be explained by words.

Thanks for lifting me up again and again after smth happened last year when I felt that life was kinda meaningless for me. Thanks for encouraging me all the time when the level of my confidence dropped to the lowest level just before the 2nd time of my O levels. Thanks for all the constant reminders, nagging and scoldings from the both of you, in fact my Bro joined in too, whenever I dropped a tear bcos of my previous r/s. Thanks for all the birthday celebrations you both gave me when I was younger. Yes, I just asked Mum why they didnt celebrate for me for these few years and she said, "but you got expensive presents from us." Hehee. True enough. Thanks for not giving up on me when I was a rebellious kid in Sec 1 - 2. Yes, my most rebellious moments and I kinda regret it.

Sorry for being a nuisance to the both of you throughout the years in primary school. All I did was nth but cried in the morning and being reluctant to go to school every morning when I had morning sessions. But thanks for giving me rewards when I got first for both English and Chinese {in class. LOL}. Thanks for giving me another reward when I was a prefect cus of good results and also when I got into the first class of EM2 {supposedly EM1. LOL}. Sorry for making you worried for me when I first got a boyf at the age of 13. Thinking back, it's nth but just puppy love until I rlly knw the meaning of love in sec 3. And despite all the rejections, I still got together w Him. Sorry for everything and thanks for the treat, Mum :D Sorry Dad, for always making you waiting for me to reach home whenever I go out w friends till late.

Lastly, Thanks for giving me such a lovely, nice, caring and considerate Brother ! I guess if someone else were to be my Bro, he wouldnt pamper and give in to me as much as him  ! Yes, I'm always reminded by Mum that Bro treats me very well. Thanks for all the love from the 3 of you  Thanks for every lil thing that you have done for me in this 18 - 19 years of life. 


My first birthday celebration at a hotel restaurant :D






ILOVETHIS PHOTO VERY MUCH ! :D
Hahah, after looking at all these photos .. I think Mum became prettier instead of aging. HOW CAN THIS BE ?! ): So demoralizing for me !
The love of a family is life's greatest blessing
---To Be Cont'd---

No comments:

Post a Comment