Friday, June 10, 2011

Wish You Were Here,

Hello, after a month <:

Quite a number of things happened. I was so lazy to update my blog. But I shall do it almost everyday in this term break (: It's almost 2months since poly started for me (: Emaths sucks ! I dislike modules which gotta do w Physics ):

Kay anyway, I went out w Darling ystd after our last papers. Heh, finally can have a day to meet in school ! But the bad thing about it was, I BROUGHT MY CAMERA W/O THE MEMORY CARD ! Win alrdy ! Shall summarize about ystd. Toastbox for breakfast at Tampines 1 > Something Borrowed @ Cineleisure (Thumbs up) > Marché for dinner @ 313 Somerset > Camwhore there > Orchard Central for instax photos > Home at 10plus. 


I shall update about the past few events tomorrow (:








-


Shall challenge myself to this, 30days letter challenge and, hopefully, complete all 30. 


Day 1 — Your Best Friend
Since I just went out w you ystd, I shall dedicate this to you.

Dear Darling,
I've known you for 6years AND STILL COUNTING ! You're awesome & definitely someone whom I can always go to whenever I need advices. Cheer up okay ? (: You're a very bubbly girl to everyone of us. So I believe that you'll be able to handle it and overcome all obstacles. Most imptly, LAUGH MORE OKAY :D My crazy SHY darling. I've to emphasize on the word "shy" <; Heh, lastly ... Tell me How Can I Not Love You ? :D Nice song !! & now, I can't wait for our baking session to come soon when you're free :D

ILOVEYOU, CRAZY DLING !

xx,
Your Darling.

-
& I remember all those crazy thing you said. You left them running through my head. You're always there, you're everywhere. But right now I wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment