Monday, June 13, 2011

Love You Long Time,

Hello, :D

Going for a haircut ltr w Mum. My fringe is irritating to my eyes. Shall cut it short. Random paragraph.


Day 4 — Your sibling (or closest relative)

Dear Bro,
As I've mentioned in the previous post, you're rlly good to your sister unlike some other brothers who will nvr give in to their younger ones. I'm rlly lucky to have you as my elder brother !

I rmb that I was always the one who bullied you and then complaint to Dad that it's the other way round when I was still a kid. HAHAH, those were the times. And I often got you into trouble. I knw you may have hated me in the past and Dad for being biased. But luckily you were sensible enough, like what Mum said, you didnt grow up and turn into a rebellious teenager / adult cus of the past. Yes, there might be arguments between you and I when we were still in primary school. The times when we argued and fought in Sengkang house. But I happy happy times were more than the times we fought and argued.

You'd always buy food back from dk-where back for us to eat. Thanks for all the birthday presents I've gotten from you every year when I didnt buy you any at all ;x Yeah, this year was the first time if not wrong and the shirt was oversized. And thanks for not complaining about it though I knw it doesnt fit. But that's alrdy the smallest leh ! I rmb that there's once when I said the pink torto in Mini Toons was nice and you bought that for my birthday present. Thanks Bro. & I bought you the tomato for x'mas present but end up I took it to hug most of the time and returned it to you after that. Although we still argue at times, but the duration wouldnt last as long as when we were young. The cold war would end in just a few minutes and we're back to talking terms again :D Thanks for being my shield most of the time when Mum was gna beat me for doing smth wrong when I was still a clueless primary school kid. And in Sec 1 when I was reprimanded for some stupid things. Thanks for helping me to negotiate w Mum when she confiscated my phone in Sec 2. Thanks for every lil things you've helped me.

I rmb that when I was still studying in Chongfu Pri, I told you to lookout for me after you're dismissed from school bcos I wanted to say goodbye to you before you board the childcare bus and when there's once when you were looking out for me but didnt see me, I got so upset till I cried. And there's once when I alighted from the bus outside my kindergarten, and a friend chased after me but I didnt like it. You helped me by telling her off. Yes, you're rlly like a guardian angel to me. I guess you've helped me many times but I dont think that's it bcos till now I still need your help for so many things ^^

As the years passed, we got rlly closer. Friends often told me this, you and your brothers are like very close / can see that your brother dotes on you a lot. Yeaps, we are and he is :D And I'm rlly proud to have him as my brother ! If next life rlly exists, I wna be your lil sister again. I wna be in this family, being parents' child again too ! <;

I've many photos for this post :D:D

I find this funny. Bro is always full of weird ideas up till today.





I didnt knw that I had bald spot when I was so small. HAHAH 

He looks like an ang moh ):




Yessss, I love the bday cake and I wasnt born yet ):




This is so cute !! 

I just realised that I'm always one head shorter than Bro since young. Kay, short ! Hahah.
Siblings are the unbreakable bond between God's greatest gift to parents.
--- To be Cont'd ---

No comments:

Post a Comment