Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hold My Hand,

Hello again (;

Shall update about the past events I had for the past few wks.

Judging from the photos I uploaded on FB, I think I shall start w the short shopping trip I had w my girls. Out w Con Hz Sylvia on one Saturday. I bought 3tops if not wrong. Left at 4 or 5plus if not wrong, to meet classmates to study at Raffles City. Turn out that it wasnt that productive. HAHAH !






Then it was 21May. Had my FTT in the morning and yea, I failed again bcos I had no time to study for it at all. Met up w Clique for singing session. We were so crazy to the extent that we went Party World after Kbox @ *Scape. So it was a total of 6hrs ! Pepper Lunch for dinner when there's a word lunch there.


Then the most recent one was RSAF open house on Friday. Reached school at 830am. Freaking early. Timbre at night w classmates :D & Kungfu Panda w Amzar CJ Chufei Dom WJ and home at 2plus in the morning. I rmbed I was dead beat that night !








Fever befriended me on Monday and I went home halfway after CKT. Kay, I must admit that I can rmb all these things but not studies. Wtshitz !

-

Day 2 — Your Crush

Hello Future Crush,
Crush is a definition of being pressed between opposing bodies so as to break or injure. LOL ! You'll only be an eyecandy to me bcos I dont believe in crush anymore (: And I've 0 eye candy up till today (;

sincerely,
eileeeenY

No comments:

Post a Comment