Friday, June 17, 2011

Back To The Past,

This post may contain things that you wouldnt want to read. So if you wna read, please do not talk about it after reading. Thanks (:


Day 7 — Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush


Dear Z,
Thanks for the memories you've given me from 2008 to May 2010. There are so many memories to be mentioned here. I thank you for giving in to me for umpteen times and also thanks for tolerating my nonsense in the past. But in fact, we started way back in 2005 - 2007. I guess you alrdy knew my temper way before we got together because I gave you a bit of attitude just a few hours before movie marathon. Heh, I guess I'm the only one who rmb all these lil details.


Like what I've mentioned in my previous post that I didnt knw the meaning of love until a year when Someone was added into my world, again. Yes, we were together in 2005 but I guess back then, I didnt treasure what's mine. Then it started again in 2006 and we started going out in 2007. Many things happened in between 07 and 08. But I thank God for letting such a nice guy into my world in 2008 just a few days after V.day despite having to be separated in the end. Those were the times.


Thanks for going to all the places that I wanted to go and the movies that I wanted to watch. Yes, all along I knw that you dont like to watch romance and kiddish movies but you accommodated me just bcos I wanted to watch all those genres. Thanks for the lovely birthday present back in 2008. I love the way you phrase everything and the MM puzzle that you took one whole night to fix just for my bday, which wasnt meant to lemme knw. You got angry after someone let the cat out of the bag. But it's alr bcos only that I'd knw that you actually put heart into it and that's the first present I ever received from ex(boyf). And also the lovely letter which surprised me after you told me there's smth that you kept in the puzzle. Then it was '08 chalet w the clique. I guess you were surprised by the DIY album I made for you bcos you told me you almost teared after reading it. That's the most satisfying thing I've ever done in my life. And I sang w you the London Choco Roll while walking back to chalet w my sexaye and off pitched voice bcos I had sore throat and my voice was partially gone. SEAL-liked voice, that's what you said. Then it was Valentine's Day. I made you a card and I gave you in advance bcos I thought we wouldnt meet on the actual day. I didnt knw you actually surprised me by dropping a letter into my bag and told me when I reached home. I didnt knw your actions were that fast. Then it was my 17th birthday. Thanks for the lovely necklace and funny love letter. Thanks for putting on the necklace for me and also the birthday treat. I knw that was the first time you ever went shopping alone for a girl's present. Not even your Mum's. On the day when O levels results was released, you consoled me upon knwing my results. You kept telling me that my C.Humans and Chinese were good (': Then it's '09 clique chalet again. Thanks because we rlly had some time alone. Then it was your birthday again. Time flies. This time was a simple present from me that I was damn upset w myself though you kept assuring me that the picture I had chosen was the one you liked the most.


Then you entered JC near my house. You met me after your school for a few times and when your workload got heavier, we stopped meeting after that and only on Saturdays. Thanks for accompanying me on Sats despite you were tired and had lots of work to do / revise. Thanks for texting me everyday be it good or bad. Thanks for talking about our future w me whenever I was bored and whenever we're random. Thanks for imagining our lives together down the road. Even though we had lots of ups and downs, but we managed to go through it for at least 2years. I guess that was enough. I knw that our loves were real to each other because of all the conv we had in the past. People often say that we'll only learn how to treasure smth special after it's gone. Yes, I understand this after May '10. I guess I relied on you too much in the past 2-3years. 3yrs bcos you helped me even before we were together. This reminds me of the day when we spent 4hours at Siloso beach alone months before we got together. HAHAH ! Even though we didnt talk much but I guess it's the companion that matters.

Thanks for encouraging me on the day when I had my last paper last year. Thanks for all the jokes conv you played along on that day all the way till 9pm. Yes, I rmbed. That was like a fairytale story that I thought it wouldnt happen. Thanks for accompanying me via SMS for 3days straight when I told you about my maternal Grandpa earlier this Feb.


I still dont rlly dare to step into the places we've gone before. I shall, therefore, make a wishlist to step into
- Singapore Flyer,
- the river near SF,
- Snow City
- Museums (though I've alrdy been to one w CX Darling)
- Grand Cathay (though I've been there just ystd for the ladies)
- Henderson Waves
- Marina Barrage (Yes, I've been there once w clique for picnic after that. I gathered my courage to do so !)
- Chalets (there's one class chalet coming and I'm still contemplating though I've alrdy paid)
- Esplanade
- Sentosa

and many more. Some songs I listen to still do remind me of you. I knw I'm weird. It's been one year plus since it happened. Yes, we gotta move on but how am I supposed to do it when ... And I saw this tweet that a friend of mine retweeted this morning.

Once you have been hurt, you are scared to get attached again. You have a fear that every person is going to break your heart.
I guess everything that happens to have a starting will eventually have an ending too.There's no fairytale stories existing in this real world. Perhaps there are. But that's only 1/100 (?).  It's kinda hard for me to imagine me and someone else being together. There isnt any sad things mentioned here bcos I wna fill this blog w only happiness (: That's the way life should be. And this is just one-quarter of the things happened in the past. Hehee, everything shall be kept in me 

Smth that you drew using my previous camera on V.day '09
---To Be Cont'd---

No comments:

Post a Comment