Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The final breakdown,

An entry before I switch off my laptop and clear my desk and room for a new study table and chair to be arrived on Friday ! :D

-

Day 11 — A Deceased person you wish you could talk to
Dear Grandpa,

You've be gone for almost 3years. Time passes in the blink of an eye. I knw it wasnt nice to have walked away in that way, in a hospice. But I guess, like what the adults said, you didnt want us to see you leave. You left in the morning after the adults left your ward. It was nvr nice to accept the fact that you're gone and I had to go to school the 2nd day after you left. All I thought was to end school asap and go to your funeral asap !

I rmb when I was still a kid, I was alrdy the do-not-want-to-listen-to-you type. But I dont rmb you nagging at or scolding me at all. I love it when you carry me high up into the air. I rmb when we were still a kid, x {I'm not gna name cousins' names here :D } was kinda scared of you and I was the one who was always glued to you wherever you go even at home. And when x was scared, I showed x that you're not a monster and that there's nth to be afraid of. HAHAH! Those were the very innocent times. Before your house got renovated, I love it when we, the kids then, climbed up to the highest "step" on your gate and you've to carry us down one by one. Despite that, we climbed up again and you've to repeat what you did before. Nonetheless, you told us you enjoyed it. We too ! There's this picnic that I rmb very vividly at ECP w family and relatives. I rode of a 3 or 4 wheels bicycle. Grandpa was behind me all the time. And as I've mentioned in the first sentence, I didnt listen to him. And I rode on an unbalanced pathway and fell down. Heh, it was Grandpa who picked me up. Thankyou.

HAHAHAH ! There's this time when I was at grandparents' house bcos I didnt want to go daycare centre. Dad sent me there and it was lunchtime. Grandpa had to feed me from kitchen to living room bcos I didnt want to eat at all. Kay, I was a very naughty girl in the past. It must be hard on you. Then it was Bro's gameboy or toy. Dad or Mum was angry and threw smth into the rubbish chute. You went down w Bro to the chute just to find back the thing. And from what I rmb, you'd buy toys for Bro when parents didnt want to buy for him. In the past, we always have overnight stay at your house w a few cousins. You'll slp in the living room for us kids to slp in the room w Grandma. But if not wrong, we went to the living room to slp as well as we wanted to have that experience of slping in the living room. LOL ! Then you had to be very careful so as not to step onto us. I love it when you pushed me high up into the sky on the swings. Yes, good memories of the swings started here. But asdfghjkl ! They just had to remove the swings and the climbing things downstairs to build a multi-storey carpark !! UGH !

It was 2007 Nov when we realised that your leg was swollen. We advised you to visit the doctor. You did, together w Aunt. It was then that the doctor said you're diagnosed w cancer. asdfghjkl ! Seriously, why you ?! ): We found out on the last day of your funeral that you were supposed to retire and enjoy life just 2days after you went to visit the doctor ! It was terrible seeing you trying to talk when you'd no strength at all.

Now, we'll have to go to the place where "you" are at to talk to you (: I love the time when Grandma asked me to try the red thingy and it was a success for me being a first timer. LOL ! They always say Grandpa doted on me and Bro the most. I believe so (:

The final breakdown. You're the best grandpa ever, Grandpa Y.
I love you, Grandpa Y.

I'm still trying to find more photos.


---To Be Cont'd---

No comments:

Post a Comment