Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Amazed,

Hello,

I'm currently having problems w my IGD proj ! ): Supposed to meet Dajie today to collect our certificate but just before I was about to leave house, I realised that the last day of collection was 31May. Called DJ and it's cancelled. Went down w Dad to collect it instead. Kay, gna go out w two primary schoolmates tml :D Kinda looking forward to it bcos I havent seen one of them for 6years. May there be topics for us to talk about.

-

Day 5 — Your dreams

Dear Dreams,

I shall define you as the images happening in my mind when I'm slping. You made all the impossible images in my mind happening when smth has alrdy happened for so long. I can actually dream of the same thing over and over again for a few times on consecutive nights. Do yknw how scary that is ? Also, I dislike having the deja vu feeling ): Though it's quite amazing but I nvr rlly like it at all.

But still, I've to thankyou for letting me dream of my Grandpa for 3times (:

Actually I've nth much for this entry. Dreams are what everyone will have as we will always think of things before going to bed. Yes, that's what human brains are for (; {dont rlly make sense here}

---To Be Cont'd---

No comments:

Post a Comment