Wednesday, December 15, 2010

How Do I Live,

#5: Write a letter to someone you’ve never met.
Dear Future Friend,

Please be nice to me bcos I trust people very easily. If possible, I would like you to be one of my best friends too and we shall go shopping together and I shall introduce you to my other best friends (:

-

LOL ! I think the last sentence sounds like it's coming from a primary school kid (: Anyway, I'm blasting my songs very loudly now w the windows closed. It's playing I Never Told You. What an emo song I listened to in the past. Met up w Wife ystd at Somerset for dinner and then to FEP for her slippers (: We wore the same dress code coincidentally :D The day when Bimbo 1 met Bimbo 2. The pictures explain my previous sentence. Pictures of 1-10 are ): Shall upload the photos on Saturday. Talked quite a lot while we were on our way home. Meeting Darling tml and I'm gonna enjoy my last shopping trip before my work starts on Friday ): Shop till we drop !


You said you love me, said you'll nvr leave me. Maybe I just heard you wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment