Monday, December 06, 2010

Trust Leads To Love,


#10: Choose: trust or love
I'd choose trust. I wouldn't say I've been thru uncountable stages, but I'll definitely say I've been thru many ups and downs w mainly Someone. We thought we'll overcome all the obstacles but who knws we'd failed (: I believe this is a process of growing up. One will get heart breaks before meeting his/her true love. After this 2-year plus of incident, I've told myself that I woudnt choose love easily anymore. What I meant was, I wna concentrate on my studies and everything, excluding love, first. I believe that if someone loves him/her, s(he) will definitely wait for him/her even if it's years. This is trust. And this trust leads to love.

-

I woke up at 8plus again for a job interview at 10.30am. It's freaking early and far but I guess it's a different environment as compared to the previous job which is also the same position. Trngs will be provided for the first two days thought I've worked in the same line before. Here, there are people who are either of the same age as me or older than me by 2years old. What's more, friends of ours can work together as a team as they need more people to help. I love this ! Okay, I knw I pour alot of things here so I just hope that I wont regret at all. I seriously need money to buy new clothings and also camera !! I shall slp super early tonight. Tanjong Pagar isnt somewhere near my house.


Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment