Monday, December 13, 2010

The Memory Keeper's Daughter,

#26: A time when you hurt someone’s feelings but don’t regret it.
Sec2, March. (:

-

I went for a haircut ystd. My hair is 3inches shorter now. I may cut it even shorter sooner or later. I'm one step nearer to my new beginning now :D My fringe too. I'm very happy w the length of my hair now. Went for job interview today w Sylvia. I love UOB Plaza. It's my first time there and the office is at the 56th storey. Love the high view up there. Quite a number of people are shocked that I'm not afraid of heights. Went home after that and waited for Dad to fetch me to Woodlands driving centre. Idk the real name of that centre. My BTT will be on 27th Jan if nth happens on that day (: I wna pass my first theory test !!

K, I've been reading a novel these few days. The Memory Keeper's Daughter. I havent finish reading it though. Look at the time now ! I'm tired alrdy ): Goodnight, people. But I'm not going to bed yet (:

No comments:

Post a Comment