Friday, December 17, 2010

One Step Back,

#24: What’s something you wish you could say to that someone?
Hi, how are you ? (:

-

Today's the first day of my work. Uber cool pls. First time working in office environment but I forgot to bring my jacket along so I was practically shivering since 11plus till the end of my work. K, I shall tahan for 3months and then play after that before going poly. Oh, there's a girl, who's also her first day there, is an ex-andersonian too. Same batch but we couldn't recognise each other at all. Supervisor Han briefed us for almost 3hours. No work tml. K, there are two temp staffs who worked there for quite long alrdy. Before we left, one of them told me smth super funny about the OT !

Just when can I get this ?

& this ?!?!?!!!! ):

Goodbye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment