Sunday, December 05, 2010

I Was Enchanted To Meet You,

I shall update my blog while waiting for the photos to be uploaded on FB. I've 3 more folders to upload. I hope my internet will not slow down anytime now.

-

Took this from Darling's blog & I shall do one now.

#7: What was on your last shopping list?
It was storybook :D & I got two on Friday at Borders.


*

I went out w Kimberley on Thursday. It was not a very last minute decision just that I asked her out one day before Thursday. Headed to Orchard for lunch at Din Tai Fung. Headed to Cineleisure for movie. We played pool while waiting for the time to pass :D Two noob girls playing in the middle of two groups of pro people. Watched Easy A. Headed to FEP for clothings. I bought nth there while this wifey of mine bought 2dresses there, if I didnt rmb wrongly. Headed back to Wisma for Starbucks :D Just nice during a rainy day. Borders to chit chat (camwhore) > Camwhore outside ION Orchard. I love the lightings in the big x'mas tree > Cineleisure to check for pool but fullhouse > Lucky Plaza to check pool but it's ex > Bao Today for dinner > Home. We walked a lot on that day.

Friday was my worst day ever this year compared to smth else. Come to think of it, May was that bad after all (: Self-consoling. K, I was damn pissed on that morning so I went out alone at 2plus, if not wrong. Reached Orchard station at 3.20pm. Yes, I checked to see how long will I stay at Borders. Searched for the books I want for about 3+ hours. I even read there before buying. Dexter came to find me for awhile and I left at 7.30pm to find Darling at Yishun for dinner :D Ishi Mura again. I think I'm nvr tired of that creamy sauce though it's fattening.

Woke up super early on Saturday to meet Sylvia, Constance & her sister at Hougang interchange but I was still late > Hummung (interview, mine was damn last min) > back to hougang interchange > left, took bus back to Yishun to meet up w Darling. Clarke Quay to wander arnd aimlessly, I bought sticky there :D > walked to MINT Museum of Toys (I've fulfilled one of my wishes w/o You) > Took train to Somerset, shopped at 313 Somerset. Dear Diva, pls wait for both of us to buy our things in the shop before going oos ! > Cineleisure, dined at hk cafe and shopped arnd after that > Marina Bay station to chit chat > Home.

Stayed at home for today as my legs are gna break anytime soon. There's an interview tml at 10.30am at Tanjong Pagar. No pictures for this post as my laptop is very lag now. FB has not finished uploading the photos ):

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment