Friday, December 10, 2010

When One Gets Tired,

#28: Are you a lover or a fighter?
I can be both a lover and a fighter. I can love someone very deeply till the extent that I will always put him before me. I can be a fighter as well bcos I'm stubborn. However, a fighter is also a human being w feelings. Once she gets tired, nth else matters. Some may understand what my previous sentence means. I guess, in life, everyone's both a lover and also a fighter. Hehe, but I shall conclude that I'm a lover most of the time.

-

Guess what ?! I quit my low-pay job alrdy ! 2days only. I've my reasons. Not that they didnt treat me well. But bcos I find that the job's rlly too boring and damn slack. Yeah, some may think that why am I complaining when it's an easy job. K, I shall go watch miotv now. I havent watch the new chnl8 9pm show yet. Bye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment