Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Hope You Dance,

#4: WordsQuote you live by. Why do you like them?

“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”


I remember that I came across this quote in Sec3 after smth happened in May. I even put it in the notes so that it'll be on the screen when I flipped open my N76 phone. I like this quote is bcos it has similar meaning as, 不再乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有。 I used to write this Chinese quote on all my foolscap after May '07.

I miss this phone very much

-

I think I update my blog very often these few days. I seriously have nth to do other than surfing net, watching tv, reading my book. No life, right ? Going for an interview tml and that'll be my last for this year since Mum's having a few off days this month :D K, I've no idea why but I'm looking very forward to x'mas this year. I wanna go cycling !! I'm so happy that there's no chalet this year :D Normally, there'll be one every year. LOL !

P/S. 2011 will be a new start for me (;

No comments:

Post a Comment