Saturday, December 11, 2010

If Only You Were Here,

#21: What are the 10 most significant events in your life?
1. Being born into this world on the 31st July 1992.
2. The first time I ever sprained my ankle in Sec2 when going for movie w Olivia.
3. First time going out w Z in 2007 on a day before CNY Eve cus I forgot to bring my keys out
4. Chalet '08 w clique and Z
5. Z's 16th birthday. That's the first time I ever DIY smth for someone ; very satisfied
6. My 17th birthday in sch canteen and also steamboat dinner w Z
7. Z's 17th birthday present. That's the first time I ever went shopping alone
8. My 18th birthday celebrations w different groups of people :D
9. Having Z to be w me though it's all a history alrdy ; 2.5years (Y)
10. Chalet '09 w clique and Z

-

I realised that my life revolvesd arnd Z. Out of the 10 above, there are 7 which includes Z. Don't doubt me. I'm happy when I think back about my past now (: Idk if I'll regret typing this in public but all these are what I truly have in mind (:

I went for physiotherapy in the evening. My neck still hurts a lot. It's been 6days alrdy ! When will it recover ?! ): My neck still can't turn all the way to my left side. & that therapist cracked my backbone as well. HAHA ! I seriously hope that my backbone will be back to a straight one. Bought chocolate love letters when I saw biscuit shop. I seriously miss those times when there were many biscuits shops, which display the biscuits in big tins, arnd. Now, there are only a few shops left !

I rmb that I always buy this biscuits in my first primary school. 1 stick for 10cents ? & I'd always buy 20sticks. I've an itchy mouth since young. I'd keep the biscuits in my bag from end of recess till sch dismissal then to realise that the sticks had be squashed to pieces. LOL ! There's this pop pop biscuits in orange packaging. I cant find it anywhere now. Chicken flavoured. I think I mentioned it to Z & my family before. Sad ttm. Haha, this post is totally so random bcos it's all about food :D

No comments:

Post a Comment