Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Feel Safe,

I've come to realise that I miss you more than I love you.

-

I spent the past half an hour reading message history. This time, I didnt cry, I didnt feel sad at all neither did I close the window halfway reading it (: I smiled all the way from the first to the third last conv, thinking about the past when we chatted via msn. Those times are rlly the (Y) in my life. Maybe sooner or later, I'll be able to go to the places where we once went before. Now I truly believe that one will only feel better and happier when she finally knws how to straighten her thoughts (: I enjoy being the current me a lot though I'll still miss the past at times. I'm so thankful that I've supportive family & friends by my side :D

You told me many times that if we were to be on our own, you ... I shall do the same as what you told me before. I'm going to bed soon. I get tired very easily nowadays. It's my 2nd post today though it'll be posted to 12/12/10. Goodnight, loves ! (;

& I think this post is quite sentimental. LOL ! Ironically, I got to knw the meaning of this word from you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment